Wednesday 15 March 2017

What on earth??!! ….. the things you see

16 - 25 August, 2014

People were sitting pedalling this contraption while sipping coffee or … probably not something stronger, although that’s what they might have been drinking when they decided on this hair-brained adventure. Someone at the front was steering – and they were mixing it with London traffic! Cray-zeee!!!

Pedalo

Taking a breather!

Then there’s the more conventional pedal power …

Just "some" of the bikes parked at Waterloo Station

And what would a visit to London be without an icon or three?!

The Eye, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey -
from the top deck of a bus

Is Barcelona, is Gaudi – Sagrada Familia (pt.1)

Gaudi is the reason I included Barcelona in the itinerary of my Last Hurrah trip. I’ve loved his work for as long as I can remember. My fi...