Monday 13 March 2017

One more adventure – The Last Hurrah Tour 2014

19 March 2014
Retirement looms! I have one last adventure planned before settling into a life of genteel poverty as an Old Age Pensioner 😃 … The Last Hurrah Tour 2014. Just about everything is booked. First purchase was travel insurance, not a bad investment given the state of Qantas and how things are looking across the Black Sea from Turkey. They’ll be fine …. I’ll keep believing until proved wrong! Lots more reading and planning to do before August. I am very lucky – even if not wildly financially prudent!!

Last Hurrah Tour 2014

Is Barcelona, is Gaudi – Sagrada Familia (pt.1)

Gaudi is the reason I included Barcelona in the itinerary of my Last Hurrah trip. I’ve loved his work for as long as I can remember. My fi...